7/21/11

Things that make me laugh...

Here are some things that I just feel like I need to show somebody because they made me laugh so hard...


This was a note from Lindon, the guard at the Zion complex where I live. He's awesome. He stays up all night long to keep me safe and to pay his way through school. I'm going to see his soccer game this weekend and I'm so excited. I'll try to take some good pictures.
I can't make myself tell him how to actually spell my name because I think it's hilarious that he thinks my name is actually "Belly". I also love that he felt the need to tell me he was going "somewhere" but would be back "after sometimes". So informative and specific.



Translation: "AUNTY SARAH, AUNTY BAILEY, AUNTY STELLA, AUNTY EUNICE, I DON'T LOVE THE DEVIL, I LOVE JESUS"...It was pretty much impossible for me not to laugh when Jackie (one of my precious Zion girls) proudly showed me the English she was practicing writing. My favorite part is "I doni love Debo" haha



Gloria, the youngest girl in the Zion rescue home right now, drew this lovely picture of me the other day when apparently I was looking like an elf with Captain Hook feet and no torso...why is it that only the five year old can actually spell my name?


So many funny things happen to me every day and I wish I could capture them all on camera for y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment